This is a best selling cloud based solution for tracking of vehicles and valuable assets. In a restrictive economy you need to be sure that your money is effectively and efficiently utilized. Globe Vehicle Tracking and fleet management can help you achieve this goal by giving detailed vehicle information online at your fingertips 24/7,365 days a year. This is the most economic and affordable solution because Malawi is the most price conscious market and value for money is the most important factor.
How It Works
Vehicle tracking system provides live GPS tracking capability that enables tracking up to minute-by-minute information and management of your vehicles, through the easy-to-use web interface which is the most convenient way to track your vehicles using computer or any mobile device at any time.
- Real Time / Live Tracking: – See current location of your vehicle in real time on maps with great detail anytime and anywhere. We are completely on cloud based technology. This solution supports up to 10 seconds data updates.
- SMS and Email Alerts: The system generates instant SMS and Email alerts in case of any abnormal activities like device tempering or over-speeding etc.
- Stop your vehicle by SMS: You can immobilize or stop your vehicle by sending an SMS.
- Mobile App for you: Now you can see your vehicle location on the go. We have mobile application for your favorite Android Phone and iPhone. Its also supports tablets as well.
- Geofence and Landmarks: Create fencing and whenever your vehicle enter or leave this fence, our system push you alert messages.
- History Log: GPS data of your vehicle is stored online for past 90 days. Do not worry!!! You can download these reports and keep them forever.
- Fleet Information System:From vehicle location to fuel usage, idle time, engine diagnostic codes, and more, Fleet Management system provides the accurate, timely data you need to make smart fleet management decision.
- Anywhere, Anytime Information: Access reports and vehicle information from desktop, laptop, smart phone or tablet.
Installation and Support
- Our easy-to-install GPS device takes 30 minutes to set up
- The design of the Globe GPS device makes it simple and easy to install:
- Easy two-wire (power and ground) installation and set-up
- Sleek profile that allows for more flexible and covert installation
- No antenna wires needed — comes built-in with the device
- 24/7 Call Centre – GIL has dedicated and highly trained personnel at your disposal that can deal with your vehicle tracking emergencies in a professional manner.
An intelligent system for monitoring security guards and their supervisors.
G-Secure is the only complete guard monitoring system designed specifically for the Malawian Market. Guarding companies/Households choose G-Secure because it allows them to monitor service levels for any number of guards and provide an exceptional, proactive service to their customers.
It is the ideal solution security companies and business owners to monitor and manage the service levels of security guards and their supervisors. G-Secure hardware and software system is reliable and easy to use. Handsets are custom-made to be rugged and dependable.
The main features of the handset are;
- Rugged exterior.
- Tamper-proof design.
- Motion sensors.
- Temperature sensors.
- 3G antenna for areas with low signal strength.
- Main advantages of G-Secure.
- Ensures that guards and supervisors take action on security incidents.
- Provides an audit trail of the actions taken.
- Reports transform data into intelligent security management information.
- G-Secure reporting transforms guarding data into intelligent security management information.
- Management and operational reports are sent daily, weekly and monthly by email.
- Easy to use, so minimal training is needed.
- Products and services are constantly improved with new features.
- Dependable, cloud-based software.
Some of the available reports in the system are;
- Patrol reports.
- Event reports.
- Control-room reports.
- Live patrol information.
Is your generator a drain on your pocket?
If yes, we can help you improve generator performance, cut operation costs, we help you implement solutions for online monitoring of generators. You can then use information to avoid sudden and costly failures – reduce fuel theft – while optimizing maintenance schedules and extending the life of your generators.
G-Genset Monitoring Solution is a breakthrough technology that helps make generators more efficient and durable. Generators are installed with sensors and monitors giving feedback on performance metrics such as run hours, fuel level, amongst others. A gateway device then communicates these readings to our central server over the internet. Typical reports include generator status, fuel and maintenance reports
How does it work?
We install sensors and smart devices, on the generator, that monitor various parameters such as – run hours, fuel level, etc. A gateway device then communicates these readings to our central server over the internet. The gateway works on GPRS, Wireless or Ethernet technology. You can then log onto the web application and view generator parameters, create reports – anywhere – and any time. Typical reports include generator status, fuel and maintenance reports etc.
Reduce Maintenance Costs – Get information like hours run, battery voltages and temperature trends. You can use this information to schedule maintenance. This can reduce sudden downtime, overall maintenance cost and fuel consumption.
Prevent Fuel Theft – With the sustained rise of global energy prices, fuel costs are a major part of the total cost of ownership. Fuel cost could be as high as 60% of total cost of operations for a typical diesel generator running for about seven hours per day. This cost is driving many organizations to manage their generators more efficiently or consider other power system options. If you believe that, your generators are consuming more than required fuel. A possible reason could be fuel theft. You can easily identify fuel theft by comparing fuel consumption with actual power generation and fuel receipts.
Genset fuel level monitoring is useful for remote monitoring of fuel level capacity. Features include:
- Consumption per hour
- Actual fuel level
- Fill-in quantity
- Theft and Stolen alert
- Fuel cap open alert
- Keeps automatic record of run hours