Globe Fibre delivers value-based Internet service that provides high-speed, uncapped fibre Internet connectivity
This service is delivered over independent dedicated fibre last-mile infrastructure, which offers low-latency, symmetrical bandwidth along our world-class network backbone. Our premium Enterprise Internet Access and Broadband services run over the same scalable fibre network infrastructure, providing a seamless upgrade path for clients who wish to upgrade, or run partitioned services over a single fibre circuit.
- End-to-end optical Fibre Backhaul Service – Our backhaul infrastructure is deployed to provide coverage for short and long backhaul connections.
- MPLS VPN – This Service provides companies with complete end-to-end control with flexibility over network performance, by utilizing MPLS for a highly scalable data-carrying mechanism. As companies grow, the various branches and locations require a means to securely and reliably connect to each other to communicate, collaborate and conduct business. Our Managed Data Network Services provide this capability. The benefits are numerous:
- Cost-effective, superior, symmetrical bandwidth for high-speed Internet access.
- Uncapped bandwidth available at a variety of speeds up to SMT16 (2.5Gbps) multitude services.
- Expert technical support available 24/7 through our Network Operation Centre (NOC).
- Fixed rates to ensure predictable billing
- Offers minimum downtime
- Results in a scalable network architecture with robust dedicated backhaul with QOS and low-latency application
- Fully converged and flexible IP network
- Secure, resilient managed network delivering guaranteed performance and availability
- GIL services provides priority status to business-critical applications, with guaranteed performance and availability through our all-encompassing SLAs
SERVICE PLAN AND REQUIREMENTS
|A||2 Mbps||Medium to Enterprise Businesses that demand dedicated CIR 1:1 internet services||
|D||Other plans over and above (Mbps)|